Here at The Ruby Collection we love everything Red so having Christmas roll around we couldn’t help but share our red enthusiasm in the form of one of our favourite Red Drinks – The Ruby Christmas Sangria!
What You’ll Need
- 1 750 ml bottle of red wine
- 1 Orange cut into wedges
- 1 Green Apple sliced
- 1 Red Apple sliced
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Splash of lemonade
- 2 Shots Spiced Rum
- 4 Cups ginger ale
- 1 x Cinnamon stick (a splash of Christmas)
Optional for Serving
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Extra cinnamon sticks
- Extra Orange
How to Make It
- Pour wine into a large jug and squeeze the juice from the orange, into the wine.
- Throw in the Orange wedges and Apple (leaving out the seeds) then add sugar, lemonade, Rum and cinnamon. Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale and ice just before serving
Serve like a pro with this tip!
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar onto a plate and rub an orange wedge around the rim of your glass
- Turn the glass upside down onto the plate of cinnamon sugar, it should stick to the glass.
- Pour the Sangria into the glass and pop a cinnamon stick in there.